NorthCare Hospice House welcomes your pets. Cats and dogs may visit without special permission. Please ask the Facility Manager to approve any other type of pet. Please follow these guidelines:
- Please check in at the front desk when bringing a pet.
- Pets must have current vaccinations and be disease free. The first time a pet visits, you need to present a rabies tag or certificate for pets required to have them. Your vet can provide this documentation.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and accompanied by a family member. Pets may also be in a cage or kennel.
- Pets should not be noisy or otherwise disruptive while visiting.
- When pets are take outdoors to eliminate, please walk them in designated areas and not in the courtyard. Waste should be bagged and placed in an outdoor trash receptacle. Please ask the front desk about designated pet areas and for disposal bags.
- If your pet urinates or defecates inside, the accident must be reported to staff immediately.
- The visitor who accompanies the pet takes full responsibility for assuring the pet’s proper behavior and safety.
NorthCare Hospice House is not liable for the behavior or safety of the pet.